[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The STANDARD ...a moving target??

  • From: Nancy Webb <noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:02:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

There only needed to be more requests to explore the DQing of whites and
defining coat types than requests not to address those issues.  And who those
people were that made up the majority is completely IRRELEVENT, as long as they
were are members in good standing.

AINT AMERICA GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Webb
SW Florida

From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: The STANDARD ...a moving target??
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:54:23 -0800

I'm curious as to how many requests came from the membership asking the
Board to explore defining two types of coats and the DQ on whites...and if it
was
from Breeders and exhibitors of our Standard colors??   It seems it would
need to be a whole lot of requests for the Board to consider that there might be
a "need" to address changes in our Standard??