[ SHOWGSD-L ] The STANDARD ...a moving target??

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:54:23 -0800

I'm curious as to how many requests came from the membership asking the
Board
to explore defining two types of coats and the DQ on whites...and if it was
from Breeders and exhibitors of our Standard colors??   It seems it would
need
to be a whole lot of requests for the Board to consider that there might be
"need"  to address changes in our Standard??
Do you know Zoe??
It seems to me there are plenty of serious issues that the Board and Parent
Club NEEDS to be spending time on for the betterment of this Breed and it's
future rather than changing a Standard that has served us all so well!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com