[ SHOWGSD-L ] Give me your best and brightest

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:37:54 -0500 (EST)

I agree, but I do not like change, just to change things.  I want to  elect
the best person I can for the job. I don't care if they are black, white,
old, female, (well, maybe that one I might consider), young old, have been
on  the board before, or never served.

I don't think we should get rid of someone doing a great job, to allow
someone else to try. I want the best I can get, no matter who, what, or why
they  are running.

And, we do get new people on the board all the time. We do have a few  that
them. We all get to vote them off, and I don't agree that those who vote
don't  know what they are doing. Only about 1/4 of the membership votes. I
would think  that is the people who care.

Or, I might be wrong.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 1/30/13 12:19:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:

As  you
also pointed out there are several who are really dedicated enough to  hope
to make a difference if elected. So why not give them a  chance?