[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Good,Bad and Ugly from So Cal.

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bill Basu" <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:04:27 -0500

Bill, I am inclined to agree with you, and just with what happened to us at a
restaurant i chalked it up to an argument. never in my wildest dreams did I
think that the other person would pull rank as a "judge' and file a complaint.I
consider such actions as spineless, like tattling to the teacher. However, the
AKC seems to be clamping down on this sort of thing, especially if witness
testimony verifies the incident. Christine
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM