[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Good,Bad and Ugly from So Cal.

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:35:29 -0700

Despite the poor judgment on the other party -- unfortunately Bill, you also
admitted to poor judgment and therefore an infraction based upon the rules.

I can't say faced with the same type of thing I wouldn't be equally unable
to keep my mouth shut and not mouth off in the same way -- but as it has now
made it to the GSD electronic tabloid -- well it is what it is.

Remember what happened to the folks in the National incident -- one was the
provoker and one was the provokee and both got nailed by the AKC... and
because the GSDCA didn't act accordingly the GSDCA got a pretty hefty fine
-- somewhere in the neighborhood of $2,500.00 if I remember correctly.

The issue I really think is at this point is this show a GSDCA show being
hosted by the regional club therefore should the GSDCA doing something or is
it just the regional club's bailiwick?

In any event -- anytime there's something like this that happens at a show,
it's a sad day for the whole of the sport.

Regards,

Kathaleen