[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Good,Bad and Ugly from So Cal.

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:22:08 -0700 (PDT)

Jaime,
You forgot to mention how "hot" i am<G>.

Now that Flower Boy does not accompany me to these shows, you have all found
out the truth. I was not his keeper, but it was really the other way around. I
am the check without his balance. I now have Thurban accompanying me, but he is
not doing such a good job!!!!

Bill

I think Flower Boy is coming back!!!!!!!!