[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "The Decency committee"

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ann Mariano" <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 20:26:12 -0700

Ann, I can understand this to a point. But if you want to throw away your
ribbon you should do that at a later time away from the show grounds. To me
it does show poor sportsmanship as it tells me that you were unhappy with
the results and are openly disgusted and in defiance of the judging
procedure. Of course nobody can keep you from being unhappy, however,
there is a time and place for everything and the show ground is not one of
them. JMHO
Lee

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.

post started but to me throwing awaya a ribbon is not bad sportmanship
(unless of course you are cursing and ranting in the ring and all the way
to the trash can).  Maybe some people just keep the blue ribbons, and
purple ribbons.  I have thrown away ribbons since if I don't they just make
clutter in my pockets for later.  Nothing to do with the judge or being a
poor sport.  I just did not feel like keeping another ribbon that is not a
big win (if you could win them all, we'd have alot less ribbons to carry
around :)).