[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "The Decency committee"

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx, brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:26:03 -0400

I have a twist to this that maybe you can all shed some light on.  I was at a
Specialty show on a Futurity weekend and my bitch won with another handler
showing her.   Long story short, the judge wasn't happy when he found out that
it was my bitch that won.  He semi-jokingly asked if he could do it over and
then right after the picture was taken, he turned toward me and threw the
ribbon on the ground several feet in front of me and walked away without saying
a word.  Not sure if he broke a specific judges rule or not, but he sure lacked
class that day.

Jeff