[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Temperament Test at the National - Special Edition

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:18:51 EDT

I would vote for a full-on TC mandatory for all Specials to  be  given  by
our
top evaluator, the day before the show.   Separate  for sake  of taking ring
time.  But must pass,  before going into   Specials.  Or heck, while I am
daydreaming about "things that will  never  happen" a full-on TC  in front of
the crowd.....for the last  group of  Specials...you  don't pass, you get the
gate
and NO  Select.  I would pay   CASH to see such a challenge put forth for
the "best" in our  breed......LOL

The more I think about the above idea, the more I like it.    After all, at
the time of showing in specials, it should be a walk in the park  for these
dogs to pass a TC, done correctly by either the Top TC Evaluator, or  even
better, by a panel of evaluators.  As a matter of fact, most of the  dogs
competing
at this level have a TC already, going for the coveted AOE title.  So no big
deal, right??

Come on guys, put your brains together...........what would it take to make
this possible?

Ileana
Chance favors the prepared  mind