[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:23:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2008 3:07:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
TISHW@xxxxxxx writes:

I did go  over the No. VA. specialty show but I got there late (it started
at
11 AM) and Open bitches were in the ring when I got there a little  before
noon.  Got to see the Breaults, Dania, Laura Gilbert,  Bob Eaton and a few
others but basically there were not many people  there.  The entry was very
small.

Tish

      The entry was made smaller due to the fact  that the a lot of the
exhibitors got stuck in a very large  traffic jam on 95 south. The club was
made
aware via cells phone calls  & the judge (judges decision, I know that) chose
not delay the  start the show & it dropped to a 1 point show as a result. So
basically a lot of us spent our day in traffic for no good reason, next year
well be staying home on memorial weekend.

Bonnie  Jenkins
BonJen Shepherds
_www.BonJen.com_ (http://www.bonjen.com/)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.