[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Need suggestions! GSD terrified of thunder and lightening.

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cheryllclay@xxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:22:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Cheryl
My Bull iss terrified of storms too...I use DAP collar defussers and Calm Forte
Clam Forte can be found at walgreens I somesomes have to use Ace I do not like
too but for stoms at night I do or we would not get any sleep.
Clam Forte is all natural...I like the nerve tonic formula...it takes effect
pretty fast...I give Bull 2 pills as soon as he shows storm stress I may not
hear the thunder but he dose so he will go to the bath tup or try to crawl into
a small space but! dose not like to be in his crate during storm...I also try
to ignore him when possible. It is hard.  I tell him to go laydown. DAP is
pricey but hey it really helps Bull it take a few weeks for the collars to take
effect but the defusers work pretty quick..our is in the bathroom and our
bedroom
healthypets.com  has the best prices
Good luck hope this helps
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI
Codie my Golden