[ SHOWGSD-L ] Supplements

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:57:05 -0400

Hi everyone:  About two weeks ago, I asked your opinion about different
foods and your response was great and I appreciate it.  Thank you.  I
switched from Eukanuba to Nutro Naturel Chicken & Rice.  I also add
chicken, gizzads, hearts or other left over meat to every meal.  She's
fed twice a day.  My next question is, I noticed that alot of people
told me they use supplements also.  You would think how expensive the
foods are, they'd have everything they need right in it.  Right now I'm
using Dr.Chuck Kruger's joint & muscle formula.  My girl loves it most
of the time, although she is a very fussy eater.  Some mornings she'll
still turn her nose up at her food like today.  I want to keep her on
the joint & muscle formula because she's only 13 months old, but I want
to use something to help improve the quality of her coat.  She's
shedding like craze now, plus being a house dog doesn't afford her the
beautiful coat she'd have being an outside door.  So what I'm looking
for is a product for healthy, shiney coats that helps improve shedding,
dry, itchy skin.  Does it exists?   Once again thanks for all your
help.  Barbara Galasso