[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Supplements

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cherpa <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "inquestgsd@xxxxxxx" <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 21:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

I guess the question would be does the dog have the ability to brake it down
and use it.
Terry

________________________________
 From: Cherpa <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
Cc: "terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx" <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>;
"bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>; "candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Supplements

Ours too.  It is good for children with Aspergers and also for Alzheimer's.  So
that covers everyone at our house.
Celeste

On Mar 15, 2014, at 6:09 PM, Ileana wrote:

Kind of, but just like us, we don't get everything we need from food. I think
coconut oil is so versatile, beneficial, and easy to give, even for us. It's
become a staple in our household.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html