[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stick with the rules

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 15:37:01 -0800 (PST)

Hey,
Aren't you forgetting to talk about the fact that we don't attract enough new
people to the sport; newbies come but don't stay, we don't give newbies as much
guidance as they need, newbies don't listen to our guidance; newbies breed
without taking the time to truly know the breed ; newbies don't breed.

This is at least a week's worth of topic, perhaps sometime in June?

Denise W.

http://sabianshepherds.tripod.com
for show and performance
    *join my site ring*