[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stick with the rules

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 20:56:27 -0800

We will not let you down Evan!!
We will ever forge forward with continued complaining, griping, bragging and
disagreeing
on almost every subject......and then we will all come together to help someone
or some dog
or give some good sound advice or information.......then we will be true to
your rules and
schedule and continue on with complaining, griping, bragging, disagreeing and
yes...even bitching.
Stay strong Evan........and lead us onward .......we will stay strong and
complain.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com