[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sponsors

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jackkilgour@xxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:26:35 -0400

Thank you Jack, we want the members, (non-members also) to be at ease
concerning
Centennial Plans and to also look forward to a great time.
We are very grateful for the many that have volunteered to assist. Those
that have not heard from us yet, believe me you will. Spreading out
the work load is a good thing.

I received from Ernie Loeb's son, Butch,  a marvelous package of items
including pictures of Ernie as a boy.  All of this will be shared,
Tom Brown is working hard on collecting items from the very beginning
of the foundation of the PC.  Items include notes, letters, and even
minutes from Board Meetings.  The physical display should be
educational as well as entertaining.

Nancy