[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sorta shocking

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:31:09 -0400

I was just sitting here thinking I could never train under someone so
closed minded as the training director below. What else doesn't she know and
in what other ways are her personal biases and prejudices preventing her
students from growing/learning? Or is her little niche just a way to sell
puppies/dogs?

Kathy Salvucci, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 9/7/2015 10:18:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Would have replied privately but your address was no where to be found so
I will " olsonize" my response....: you don't need to belong to the GSDCA
to learn about the breed! And knowing what I know now, if I had it to do all
over again I would have NEVER joined the club! And being a club member is
NOT a bad thing but because of the way the club operates it certainly
conflicts with my maverick type personality, as do most things. Ed Hill

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App