[ SHOWGSD-L ] 102nd National or 100th National?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:28:49 -0400

When it was my turn to read the review that contained the advance brochure
I noticed something . It was called the 102nd National.

How could this be when the first National was in 1915? In my mind it
could not. It would be the 101st National except that in 1964 there was no
National so this would in fact be the 100th National.

On July 18 of this year I wrote of my concern by email to the show char,
club president, vice president, secretary Review Editor and an appropriate
board member. To date I have had no response. Not even to tell me I'm
full of barnyard soil, let alone to explain where I am wrong.

The premium list still describes this as the 102nd National.

So now I have received my ballot and in marking it I will keep this in
mind and thought others might like to know too.

I sent this information to people I valued as friends. The lack of any
response compels me to take a new look at what I thought were friendships.

I am attaching pages from the catalogs of the first two Nationals so that
everyone can make their own calculations.

Tom Brown