[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showdog Moms and Dads

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:19:22 -0500

    My comment here isn't about the program..but the last line of
Kathy's post reminded me of the time some doggy friends and I were out
to dinner in California...in a really, really nice restaurant.  We got
into a discussion about the best way and the best time to do AIs...and
one of the girls disagreed with the timing the rest of us sort of agreed
on.  One of the men raised his voice a little and said something like
"what do you know about it anyway, you never had sex in your life" and
from then on, the rest of the patrons at the restaurant were glued to
our conversation...........a few even thanked us on their way out for
the entertainment!
Peggy