[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showdog Moms and Dads

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:32:35 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2005 11:16:00 AM Central Standard Time, WLFHRTGSD
writes:
At 10,  my mother told me "when you are grown up and have your own house, you
can have  as many dogs as you want and they can sleep on your bed" (No dogs
on the bed  in our house!)  And that of course is exactly what I  did!!!!

That exactly what my mom says all the time. When I have my own  house i can
have as many dogs as i please but at this moment i have to settle  one. You
better believe im, going to have more than one dog when i move out and  get my
life sitiuated.

 Ginger sleeps on the bed with me a first my mom would  yell at me but now
she doesnt care, Ginger even jumps on the bed and sleeps with  my mom when i
was
sleeping over my cousins or a friends house. Its soo funny, my  mom was like
I would have never thought i would love a dog as much as i love  ginger (she
grew up with a lot of dogs and a whole bunch of other animals),  she said I
only got Ginger because of you.  I was like Mom you do  realize that when I
move
out Ginger's coming with me, lol. She was my birthday  gift when I turned 15
anyway I'm Hispanic (if you've met me you probably would  have never guessed
because i dont look hispanic but if i start talking you'd  believe me) so that
was my cotillion gift, so I had no big Hispanic party I just  said ill have a
sweet 16.

Melissa