[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STALLS

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BNBGSDS@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:50:28 -0800 (PST)

I think first Nancy would have to find out if they are available to rent in
that area. My Guess is that she would have to get a good count of how many were
desired. You would have to know what charges would be to move them in and then
remove them on the last day of the show. All of the charges would have to be
factored in before they could be offered. I don't think many of us would want
to pay more for a stall than we do for our hotel room :0) But you never know.
with the equipment rental and labor charges it could be more than we might
think.

Terry
BNBGSDS@xxxxxx wrote:

Ok but are there going to be stalls there even if they're portable? Hey
not trying to start a battle just asking a question.
Bob
POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com
www.Rightdog.com    RightDog Photography

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? What will yours do?