[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STALLS

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Denice Krueger <denice_krueger@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:07:02 -0800 (PST)

Denice you have to know what the cost is. If you rent the stalls hire the =
people to deliver and remove them you are going to have to pay for them if=
 they were rented or not. It could cost thousands to have them simply avai=
lable.
Terry

Denice Krueger <denice_krueger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm going to try and address a couple of different posts in this one.
1. How much am I willing to pay for a stall at the National? Probably a
lot, but I think the question is irrelevant. Have them available. People
can decide whether or not ot purchase them.
2. Canadian National site in Kitchner: Many, many people like this site.
Mike and I have only been once and I cannot imagine that we will go again =
the Canadian Nationals when it is in Kitchner. We did not know dogs were
not allowed in our room until we were almost kicked out after the first
night. We tried and tried to find another motel and there was not ONE mote=
in all of Kitchner that allowed dogs ever in the rooms. Our motel let us
stay after a hefty deposit and our promise not to let the dogs in the room=

again. We left the van doors ajar one night since it was quite hot in the
van. We woke in the morning to rain pelting in the van. The dogs were
soaking wet in their crates. I have since called several motels and only
the host hotel has a few rooms for dogs. After that, no more under any
circumstances. So, I respect that many have a wonderful time in Kitchner.
Our experience wasn't such a good one. That happens. We just weren't so
lucky.
3. I sounds like Kris Fasano is sympathetic to those who want stalls and i=
trying to work on a solution. Thank you Kris.
Denice