[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STALLS

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windvane@xxxxxxxx, denice_krueger@xxxxxxxxxxx, Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:41:01 -0800 (PST)

Yes the ones outside the building are the portable type of stalls the can be
moved in and out of the facility as needed.

Terry
Windvane <windvane@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
For the people who have multiple dogs to show, such as handlers I think the
stalls should be available the cost is shared between the owners, and I'm
sure they are available. so If they want to pay the cost then get them
pre-reserved and the club should not be any $$ out of pocket.If they show
horses , they would Probably be much like the ones in Oregon that were
outside the building?

Emilie C.Woodruff
Windvane Kennels
5877 Gardi Road