[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: STALLS

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:47:25 EST

Stalls are a must for security. Also the ability to put the dogs in stalls
allows them to be curtained off from the "hub bub" of what is going on around
them, they remain reletively quiet, and less stressed.  What is so hard about
providning a venue with stalls? There is a county fairground in every county in
every state in the country. Honestly ....for those of us showing multiple
dogs, we don't have the luxury of milling around taking a dog with us to walk
here
and there, we are BUSY. and having to stay the RIDICULOUS length of time
required , esp if you are there for Fut Finals...asking for stalls is not much.
There are always delays that are totally unecessary, remember the Parade of
Clubs before this year's Specials???? It delayed us an HOUR after the dogs were
groomed , warmed up and waiting to go in.
If the the show start time says 8:00 AM Specials" Then it should be just
that.
The Nationals has become so exhibitor UNFRIENDLY the length of time is
abusive, and wholly unnecessary , and when people ask for BASICS like a place
secure their dogs and gear away from everyone .....we  are given a thousand
reasons why they think we don't need it.
Kathy Gray

Best of American and European lines; Breeding, Showing, Handling/Conditioning
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D "NITRO"
# 6 GSD IN NATION IN 2003
Victory German Shepherds
LAST UPDATED:11-06-04
www.victorygermanshepherds.com