[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ]/testicles

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: rautt75@xxxxxxxxx, myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:31:27 -0400 (EDT)

In the breed ring?  It's an AKC thing.  I included the text  below.  And
yes, if a judge DQ'd a 6-9 month old puppy in the breed ring w/  a missing
testicle, the judge was correct.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 10/17/2013 3:04:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rautt75@xxxxxxxxx writes:

i've  seen judges dismiss pups 6-9 mos. for one testicle.   So is it a
judge thing or is it a dq?
Anne,GA

Sent from my iPad

> On  Oct 17, 2013, at 1:06 PM, "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
>
> Okay correct me if I am wrong isn't conformation  judged according to the
GSD Standard and I believe it says the dog has to have  both testicles.  So
how can it be a DQ in the ring and not in the  standard?  I am confused.

<Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

========  POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the
> original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
> FORWARDS of
> any kind  are permitted without prior  permission of the original author
> AND of
> the  Showgsd-l  Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is  responsible  for the content of his/her post.  This group
>  and its administrators are  not responsible for the comments or opinions

> expressed in any post.
>
> ALL  PERSONS ARE ON  NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
> MANNER   OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
>  PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
> EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL

_admin@showgsd.org_