[ SHOWGSD-L ] Run for our Board

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:08:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2009 9:11:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

This is what I'm taking about. I asked someone to run for  this years GSDCA

Board.and this is the answer You people  who are "sue happy" should be
ashamed,  and we all know  your names  Helen Miller Fisher

You refer to knowing all the names.....there was only 1  person who felt
wronged enough to sue and that was Margy.
At this point there has only been a threat of suit  from board member to
board member.
I think it unfair to refer to all the sue happy people  as if you are
chastising a large portion of the membership.

And I have to agree with Ileana.  If someone does  something wrong, should
there be no way to hold that person  accountable if it is against the good
of the club?
There is a difference between making an error and  acting in bad faith.

There are bylaws and guidelines to be followed, and if  everyone tries to
do their  best to adhere to them, why worry  about being sued as Evan as
pointed out.

Molly

Trillia German  Shepherds since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of  Beaumont (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"Wisdom is the  result of a lifetime of  listening"..unknown