[ SHOWGSD-L ] Join the Dallas Club and help us get back on our feet!

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:17:31 -0500

After a several year hiatus, the German Shepherd Dog Club of Dallas is
trying to get back on its' feet. We've been reinstated by the AKC and
approved to hold a show next January, and plan on holding 2 shows per year,
more opportunities for you get those majors! J

We're doing several things to raise money - we had a garage sale, and are
having a match and an obedience show and go in August. But we need to raise
more money.

So, how'd you like to join our club? Dues are only $10 and you'll receive
our nifty newsletter and notifications of all our activities. You don't have
to live in the Dallas area to join. We'd love to have your support in
getting our club started. We will also recognize you in a page in our
catalog!

If you're interested in joining, you can send a check made out to the GSDC
of Dallas to Cyndy Davis 12225 Redbud Lane Frisco, TX 75034.

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call - 972-987-4407.

Feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be interested!

Yours in the breed,

Cyndy Davis

President, GSDC of Dallas

Heather Miller