[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retired Champion in Rescue!!!

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Lonestargsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:04:52 -0600

Sherry is a friend of mine and I have seen her with her dogs, agonize over
her dogs and have seen the joy on her face when she talks about her dogs.
When I started reading the posts about this situation I wanted to learn
more.  Read the kennel name and then knew better that this girl was dumped
in a rescue.   I went to the website and saw that Sherry may not have put
the info about a Jr. home, BUT she did put her name as owner, her phone
number and her e-mail address.  This was not anonymous.  I appreciate
policing our own BUT a simple call or e-mail to her would have solved this
potential lynching via e-mail.  Fancy is fine and at home.  Sherry is simply
doing what many of you have done when you have a breeding program.  Finding
a nice home for a dog that may just want to be the top dog.  Many of you
said so yourself today and I have read many e-mails in the past on this very
subject.

Sherry's Friend
Beth Reynolds