[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retired Champion in Rescue!!!

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:15:58 -0500

guess it would not occur to me that this is the way to find a home for your
unwanted dog
sally> From: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx> To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retired Champion in
Rescue!!!> Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:13:10 -0500> > I can't imagine what the
excuse for this could be> sally> From: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx> To:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retired Champion in
Rescue!!!> Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:03:11 -0400> > There is a reason I do NOT
do the "people" end of rescue.... I have sooooo> very little patience with this
sort of thing. Tact is not one of my strong> suits. I am sorry, but if I knew
who the people were I would NOT be quiet> about it. You're right Peggy.. they
need to get this girl NOW, not later.> This is totally unacceptable. We have
enough problems with the pet bred> dogs that end up in rescue... we sure do not
need that problem exacerbated> by people that SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!> > Ginger
Cleary> "... more harm and misery have been caused by men determined to use
coercion> to stamp out a moral evil than by men intent on doing evil."--
Fredrich v> Hayek> My Ebay site
<http://stores.ebay.com/The-Crafty-K9_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm>> My Cafepress
store <http://www.cafepress.com/thecraftyk9>> Rome, GA http://www.rih>
adin.com/> > > -----Original Message-----> > Please keep in mind that there
were 3 owners of this girl...two are known> to most of us, and the third may
be> known to some (but not most)...we don't know why she's in rescue, but the>
two whose names are well-known and whose kennel names are part of her name>
are, I think, on this list...and they ought to go and get her out of there.>
Then again, not everyone subscribes to the theory that if you breed> a litter,
you are responsible for that litter> forevermore....................> Peggy>
============================================================================> >
============================================================================>
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE> ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>
Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.>
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008>
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>