[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retired Champion in Rescue!!!

  • From: JANGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, ArDeJay@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lonestargsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:30:51 EDT

My "gift" to my babies when they are retired from show or breeding is to find
them a forever home, where they can be a couch potato, someone's special
baby.  Every one has to decide for them selves, but we just retired our French
Roast, she has the most wonderful home.  She sleeps in the bedroom with her new
mom and dad, and their son (12 years old) is the happiest kid in town.
Frenchie follows him everywhere and even waits for him to come out of the
shower.  He
takes her for walks, she gives him kisses and kisses.  If she stayed here,
she would be in a kennel at night and be one of 11 dogs.  So for me, to give my
babies their own family to love and a family to love them, is my Gift to them.
 We just got pictures of Frenchie and their son Ryan laying together, it made
my heart smile. I take great care in placing my babies.  We have been very
blessed in finding those special homes for the ones we retired.  And yes, a few
stay here as "our" house babies, but I won't put 2 girls together or 2 boys
together, so that limits who is a house dog.

Janet
_http://www.janmargsd.com/_ (http://www.janmargsd.com/)
_http://www.petsnaturalchoyce.com/_ (http://www.petsnaturalchoyce.com/)

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.