[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Retired Champion in Rescue!!!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:03:11 -0400

There is a reason I do NOT do the "people" end of rescue.... I have sooooo
very little patience with this sort of thing. Tact is not one of my strong
suits.  I am sorry, but if I knew who the people were I would NOT be quiet
about it. You're right Peggy.. they need to get this girl NOW, not later.
This is totally unacceptable.  We have enough problems with the pet bred
dogs that end up in rescue... we sure do not need that problem exacerbated
by people that SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!

Ginger Cleary
"... more harm and misery have been caused by men determined to use coercion
to stamp out a moral evil than by men intent on doing evil."-- Fredrich v
Hayek
My Ebay site <http://stores.ebay.com/The-Crafty-K9_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm>
My Cafepress store <http://www.cafepress.com/thecraftyk9>
Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/