[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reserve your opinion

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:52:38 -0400

I'm with Penny on this one--only for a different reason...  I hope to breed
more than I buy.  If the Futurities/Maturities were restricted to the regions
in which the sire/dam live, I wouldn't get to see what studs are producing in
different regions of the country or evaluate potential breeding stock from
these other regions.  Of course, the National provides this opportunity, but
it's not always feasible to travel to the National.  (Although I do hope to
attend as many Nationals as possible.)

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam