[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reserve your opinion

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 22:33:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2009 11:03:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  original intent was to reduce the regions from 9 to 6 but then add
reserve to  the mix  The ballot separated the two proposals and the reduction
failed  but the reserve passed.

I am sorry to have to reveal this. But, I was the one who while on  the
board suggested the Reserve come to the national. It had nothing to do with
the reduction in regions, which I have always been against.  My idea was
because the Reserve or Winner was always a young dog, and therefore by the
National either might be the better animal. The board agreed with me, and
passed
 the motion.

I think the Reserve has won more than the winners, but I have not done a
research to make it so. It is based on my feelings, and nothing more.
Believe me at your own risk.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/