[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rescued Baby Bunny - Need Help!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 00:05:46 -0400

 Thanks for telling that story........I was afraid some people would
think I made mine up!    I'd forgotten about making sure they had
sufficient air, but of course that was so...and my bunnies were out on a
closed porch, so didn't bring fleas into the house!  Thankfully!    I
don't know if the milk I fed them had anything added to it........my
grandmother fixed the bottles for me.  I really was a little kid...