[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reply Mediocre

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, ArDeJay@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:01:19 -0700

Maybe part of the problem is the Judges Approval System (in Canada).
It is my understanding that Judges are given half a Group at a time,
whether they want it or not (this is not hearsay, I was told that by a
Judging applicant).
I was also told, by a GSD breeder in Canada, that she would never apply
to judge GSD, because they would make her judge breeds she doesn't want
to...
Hey, Susan, have you heard of that?????

---Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
---bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---VISIT OUR WEBSITE:http://home.earthlink.net/~bedkar