[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Renewing GSDCA membership

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 09:24:22 -0800

Terra,
I can fully understand the reasoning not to renew, esp in this economy.
As far as the Review goes, maybe every two months with LOWER prices for ads
would help.
I know the WDA magazine is beautiful, still in a poly bag, and has MUCH
lower prices on ads...
for example only 75.00 for a full page b/w as opposed to 125.00 for the
Review..now why is that?
People will do ads if it is more affordable, and I have to wonder why the
disparity?
Nonetheless, renewing a membership is a personal choice...to support the
club or not to support our club.
 We will support the GSDCA as well as the WDA , as best we can, but that is
just our choice.  To each his own , I suppose.
Best regards,
Kathy Tank
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>
*Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"