[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Renewing GSDCA membership

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:27:48 -0800 (PST)

Well as My Daddy used to say " If you don't Vote you cannot Bitch about the
government " the same holds true with the GSDCA - If you don't Renew you can
not
gripe; and everyone knows I love to gripe, complain and bich. (Hope they don't
charge memberships fees for eaqch!!)

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
Board Member Canine Pet  Rescue