[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reminder in Saying Goodbye

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:39:23 -0700

The length of grief cannot be determined... We
grieve, for a time, yet we grieve for the rest of
our lives. And it accumulates....
A loss is a loss, not for a day or a week, but
forever!

It is well to move on and to allow the fond
memories to bring a smile, rather than pain, yet,
there are times, when we least expect it, that
some trigger move us back to the pain. This is the
price we pay for love, and it is worth it.. For if
we are not giving places for love to employ, we
are not living.

Blessing to you and your husband. You are
certainly part of the animal lovers club.
Dave