[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 14:41:37 -0700

So you approve of Dog Shelters selling dogs to experimental labs?

Mice are rodents but the pet type many people fight for them too. :-)

Not fond of the mice that habit barns or houses to destroy though. :-)

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 5/28/15, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question
To: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx"
<stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015, 5:22 PM

Guess I'm on the
other side concerning research.  My husband schooled and
worked in oncology.  They had white mice and I know from
first hand that they were treated very well.  They gave
them 'booze' which they loved, when they irradiated
them and they were never harmed.  If there was no research
in radiation, how would we ever know how and how much a
person needs.  Doing it wrong can kill a
patient!
Anne, GA

On May 28, 2015, at 4:57 PM, Theresa-GSD
Stolz (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

As dogs
can also be used in research institutions
and many are. So addressing them as
personhood
with freedom from research
would be the answer.

However, I do not understand how a dog
could
be in the same classification as
a Chimp as they
are not a wild
animal.  I know a dog can
attack a
person but Chimps can be much more

dangerous in most cases. I am against any animal
being used for research though.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 5/28/15, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Subject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] Question
To:
"showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015, 1:23 PM

I have a
question for all of you.
Why is it important to GSD owners and
breeders that personhood is not given to 2
Chimps in New
York?
Okay,
it’s a trick
question.  I know the answer and I’m

hoping that a lot of you do, too.  Let’s hear some of
the answers, O.K.?

Stormy

POST is Copyrighted 2015.  All material
remains the property of the original author and of GSD
Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind
are permitted without prior permission of both the original
author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is
responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments
or opinions expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A
COURT OF LAW.

ALL
PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR
USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L
WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST
AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A
VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

For
assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR WEBSITE -