[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:44:31 -0600

I do not know exactly what they eat but many years ago when we had a mink
farm in our area I bought the meat from the mink breeder and fed about 1/2
cup per day to my dogs.  WOW!  They had coats to die for.  At that time my
dogs were not top quality but folks always asked about their coats.  The
mink breeder died and his family closed the biz.  Never had coats like that
again.  Sandi Card