[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Question

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:16:48 -0500

I don't think age has a thing to do with it...so long as you have
arrangements made for the dogs you leave behind you when you die.

The things that really make people quit, and not quit Shepherds but quit
dogs pretty much altogether, are finances and poor health.........  altho it
is true that being snubbed repeatedly does make it easier to leave.  One of
the other things that makes it easier is to discover, after trusting someone
or someoneS with your bloodlines, they have totally screwed you over...
thankfully there aren't too many of those people around..........

Peggy