[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ques. & Answers

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>, <Gsdman2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:27:30 -0700

I don't want to....but since my name is mentioned in this question from Tom I
guess I will  respond.
First I would like to deny "slinging any mud" with "accusations and
innuendoes".....and I don't recall
having a "lynch mob mentality" for any reason.    I certainly have never heard
Sharon, nor Margy
nor Tish EVER do or say ANYTHING to cause them to be mentioned in a post with
those descriptive
phrases!!   I don't think the List has been out of control either...considering
that those that are dues
paying, voting members are asking for answers over and over and not getting any
from this Board.

Frankly I don't even know why I am mentioned in this post because I have been
pretty quiet on this
subject and admittedly it has not been easy.   <G>   It is hard to sit quiet
while people try to figure
out what you did,  or why you did it,  or if you did it, because they are not
allowed to receive the
answers they deserve.     SECRECY BREEDS SUSPICION....I hate it!!
Margy of course has had a lot to say on it because she has been PUT in that
position!!   What would
both you Tom or Fred do,  if you had been publicly   "REMOVED FROM THE
BOARD".......
Would you both go quietly into the night......???

Margy to resign.....a lot cannot
be described or answered because we are being held to Closed Executive Session
and we cannot
violate that with public discussion.    I signed the letter asking  Margy to
resign because of what we
were told.    I never felt comfortable with it as the actions described did not
sound like Margy at all and
when I asked for proof I was told we would get it.    It was this single reason
that caused me to sign the
letter.    By the time I got home I just knew I had done the wrong thing by
signing.    I had seen no proof
against Margy and I was positive she had done nothing as had been described and
so I asked that my
name be removed.     I am glad I did.
The information is in Margy's letter to the List and explains all of it if you
really care to know!!
Margy has chosen not to stay secretive as she is not held to that rule!
I however am held to that rule of CLOSED ( secret ) Session whether I like it
or not!   and I do not!

Carolyn    marhaven@jps,net
www.Marhaven.com