[ SHOWGSD-L ] Parking at the National

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:55:36 -0400

How small? I remember being told the entire venue was free, and now we pay a
small fee for it.

I am not complaining, since no one listens to me anyway. But, some day I will
figure out the costs to the club. I think it is in the accounting, and when it
is done, we will all know. I doubt parking costs will be included.

It is a great location, (other than getting there, the surface and the sound
system). Since I am resigned to not taking dogs any more, I won't complain
about the venue.

Evan