[ SHOWGSD-L ] change????

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:00:50 -0400

I wasn't going to comment, but I like the President being the vice-president
the next year. He brings with him/her the history of the past four or eight
years, and allows some continuity to the running of the club.

I have always said we have term limits. We just don't vote someone back in if
we don't want them. You don't have to vote Frank for vice-president. After the
work he has done, I for one, want him on the board. I want the best people we
can get, and if they have served before or not, I don't see how it matters.

Of course, when John called me to ask if he should consider running for
President of the club, my first question is why he would want to do it. I
don't think we should vote for anyone who wants to be on the board. It shows a
certain lack of intelligence, reason and good sense.

Evan