[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parking at the National

  • From: Jeff Pyle <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 09:47:11 -0500

I don't believe parking will be any different than last year. First come,
first serve for the closest spots. But there will be more folks there a
couple of the days due to the other show going on. So, the only difference
is that there is a small parking fee for the pass for the week.

Jeff Pyle
Windfall

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 9:42 AM, myjoygs@xxxxxxx <myjoygs@xxxxxxx> wrote:

So its more of gate fee doesn't guarantee you a parking spot up by the
building?

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis