[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Parking at the National

  • From: Jeff Pyle <windfallgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:02:38 -0500

I believe it is $10 for the week. Pretty insignificant.
The club was asked by Purina to provide security for this year's national
due to both events going. So, I am pretty sure the parking $ will go
toward paying for security...

There is PLENTY of parking at Purina. Nobody will be prevented from
entering the grounds. Very clearly it is stated in the Advanced Brochure
that you may pre-order your pass or can pay at the gate.

Jeff Pyle
Windfall

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Evan Ginsburg <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

How small? I remember being told the entire venue was free, and now we
pay a small fee for it.

I am not complaining, since no one listens to me anyway. But, some day I
will figure out the costs to the club. I think it is in the accounting, and
when it is done, we will all know. I doubt parking costs will be included.

It is a great location, (other than getting there, the surface and the
sound system). Since I am resigned to not taking dogs any more, I won't
complain about the venue.

Evan