[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS opposition

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:45:09 -0400

Thank you, Margy.  Still, for an important subject such as this one, I
should have thought someone would have suggested a conference call of
board members for a "one purpose" meeting...just to vote on this matter.
    Someone has said that the GSDCA is one of the largest, and one of
the oldest Parent Clubs in the country...I'd have thought there was a
method in place to handle subjects that might be considered
"emergencies" rather than wait until the next regular;y scheduled meeting.
Peggy