[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Out of todays paper - now demand for pups

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:15:30 -0700

  _____

From: Liane Fossland [mailto:lfossland@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 9:49 AM
To: 'stormy435'
Subject: RE: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Out of todays paper - now demand for pups

Ahh, the imports! Now that is another one that really gets me. I am just
waking up and warming up, folks. While we are talking supply and demand we
are seeing our country being inundated with puppies from everywhere in the
world. Well, that at least should take care of our demand, don't you think?
But no - because our own people take puppies and sell them in other
countries as far as China. If the demand here is so great then why are they
being shipped elsewhere? Big question, huh?

Lee F.

  _____