[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our dogs are wolves?

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 22:26:18 -0700 (MST)

My gosh, this topic was similar to the one on my Classical Dressage group where
there was an Athiest, a Priest and a Scientist. I kids you not... it was not a
joke either.. the debate got pretty heated. My Grandfather was a Scientist and
he told me that Science and Religion do not mix.

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand