[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our dogs are wolves?

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 20:59:02 -0700 (MST)

In 2014, a study of the nuclear DNA of modern gray wolves and dogs indicated
that dogs are not descended from any existing gray wolf subspecies, but share a
recent common ancestor . Based on timing assumptions made, the study indicated
that dogs diverged from the ancestor 14,900 years ago, and this was followed by
the gray wolf samples taken from Croatia, Israel and China having diverged
13,400 years ago, thus showing that extant gray wolf subspecies are descended
from a younger lineage of wolves than that of dogs. The dog's genetic closeness
to the gray wolf was due to admixture post-divergence. [ 69 ] The common
ancestor to both animals has been theorized to have been a large wolf-like
canid native to Europe, which lived between 9,000–34,000 years ago. [ 79 ] In
May 2015, a study was able to map the first whole genome of a 35,000-year-old
Pleistocene wolf. The data indicated that the recently discovered, but extinct,
northern Asian Taymyr wolf, gray wolves and dogs all diverged at around 40,000
years ago from a common ancestor, and form three sister clades........

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand

From: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 12/21/2015 7:34 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: showgsd-l digest users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: showgsd-l Digest V2 #1153

DO NOT RETURN THE ENTIRE DIGEST. HIGHLIGHT WHAT YOU WISH TO REPLY TO BEFORE
HITTING REPLY

------------------------------------
showgsd-l Digest Mon, 21 Dec 2015 Volume: 02 Issue: 1153

In This Issue:
#1: From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440" for DMARC)
Subject: Re: You have received a YouTube video!
#2: From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: What do I know?
#3: From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
#4: From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440" for DMARC)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 21:05:34 -0500

And, I have so much more hair than Ed. But, I too eat at Burger King.
But, I never eat vegetables. They will kill you.

In a message dated 12/21/2015 5:53:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Balance is automatically achieved if you follow my suggestions! Maybe I'll
work on my video tomorrow, after I come home from lunch at Burger King! lol

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 02:10:23 +0000 (UTC)
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

You are in "kibble feeders" group number 2 :) Ed
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 02:21:50 +0000 (UTC)
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm guessing that if we ate a diet less like the diets of today, and more
like the diets of 100 years ago we'd probably be better off... I think
modernadvancements in medicine and science have allowed us to live as long
aswe do! No penicillin shots 200 years ago. Science allows us to outlive our
poor choices of diet and lifestyle! We are the only animal that cooks meat
before we eat it! Perhaps we were not meant to eat meat!... We have teeth
like cows! You should have seen the brisket I BBQed today for practice...
ItWould have been horrible had I tried to eat it raw! Gave the trimmings to
my five dogs! Raw of course! Ed
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Impressive!!! Love that you trimmed your beard, wore a shirt with no ketchup
stains and was so well versed in this form of feeding. As to being so
handsome as Celeste comment, I have to agree you are so handsome in this
video!!!!!
With that being said, I have one question for you Dr. Hill, if I feed my
dograw, properly ofcourse, will his coat be as shiny as top of your head in
this video:-)
Good job my friend I know this is a passion of yours!!!

On Friday, December 18, 2015 6:21 PM, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try this link! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 02:33:48 +0000 (UTC)
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx

One last thing, our dogs don't come from wolves, they ARE wolves! Zoologist
reclassified dogs and wolves in 1993 as being the same species. Even though
the dog is perhaps the most diverse species of mammal on the planet ( due to
man made breeds and selective breeding)... The deciding factor, according to
the research , a wolf and a dog can produce offspring and the resulting
offspring are fertile ( they can breed and have puppies) unlike the Union of
a horse and a donkey which product mules... Or a tiger and a lion, which
willproduce a liger... Those animal are sterile. So remember dogs are
wolves.... According to the scientific , but what the hell do I know Ed
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

Impressive!!! Love that you trimmed your beard, wore a shirt with no ketchup
stains and was so well versed in this form of feeding. As to being so
handsome as Celeste comment, I have to agree you are so handsome in this
video!!!!!
With that being said, I have one question for you Dr. Hill, if I feed my
dograw, properly ofcourse, will his coat be as shiny as top of your head in
this video:-)
Good job my friend I know this is a passion of yours!!!

On Friday, December 18, 2015 6:21 PM, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try this link! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App